EAGLE CRUSHER ULTRAMAX® 1600-69
August 30th, 2012
Company: Eagle Crusher
Category: Impactor Crushers
With production capacity of up to 800 tons per hour, the Eagle Crusher UltraMax® 1600-69 is one large crusher. This portable plant features a 13-ton sculptured solid-steel, 3-bar rotor, the heaviest in the industry, to easily absorb the shock of large, aggregate materials and to reduce down time. The UM1600-69 includes the UM69 impactor with a 68”x20’ feeder, 69” feed opening, and fully lined hopper. It is designed for high production, high throughput, and high reduction ratio with less material prep required. This versatile and self-contained plant comes in standard 500 HP electric, optional 800 HP, and 521 HP diesel.
All Impactor Crushers:
Aggregate Manufacturing International
Stedman Machine Co.
Texas Crusher Systems, Inc.
Williams Patent Crusher & Pulverizer Co., Inc.
Manufacturers of Impactor Crushers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas360 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents279 Views