Baldor Offers Expanded Line of DC Motors
September 4th, 2012
Company: Baldor Electric Company
Category: Electric Motors
Fort Smith, Arkansas- Baldor Electric Company now offers customers the widest variety of permanent magnet and wound field industrial DC motors in the world. Both iEC and NEMA frame motors are available from stock from 1/500 to 500HP, and Baldor meets specific application needs with custom-designed motors up to 3000 HP.
While other manufactures have left the DC motor market, ABB and Baldor continue to invest in DC product development and U.S. manufacturing. A complete offering of Baldor round body DC motors has the same shaft height and mounting dimensions as competitors motors, making the Baldor product an easy drop-in replacement. Baldor also offers a full range of laminated frame DC motors, including explosion proof designs.
Abb’s DMI DC motor is the most power dense DC motor design in the global market. This laminated frame IEC product has ratings up to 1400 Kw, and with its smaller footprint can be used in a variety of applications where space is an issue.
With a long tradition of DC motor manufacturing and a strong commitment for the future, Baldor is prepared to deliver the DC product you need anywhere in the world.
Baldor Electric Company (www.baldor.com) is a leading marketer, designer and manufacturer of energy-saving industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products, drives and generators. Baldor, a member of the ABB group, is headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
All Electric Motors:
Baldor Electric Company
- BALDOR●RELIANCE SEVERE DUTY, DUTY MASTER® MOTORS
- BALDOR EXPANDS SUPER-E● MOTOR LINE
- BALDOR EXPANDS SUPER-EMOTOR LINE
Siemens VDO Automotive
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views