DuraClass: High-strength Bedrock dump body
January 23rd, 2012
Category: End-Dump Bodies
The elliptical radius provides a smooth dumping action. Hardox 450 Steel is used throughout the floor, sides and rear to offer durability while maintaining a low weight to maximize payload. The I-Beam Understructure gives maximum floor support.
A heated understructure is available for cold-weather applications. The optional aluminum fenders keep weight lower to further increase payload. The DuraClass Bedrock is available in lengths from 13- to 21-feet.
Manufacturers of End-Dump Bodies:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2284 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...517 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker305 Views