DuraClass: High-strength Bedrock dump body
January 23rd, 2012
Category: End-Dump Bodies
The elliptical radius provides a smooth dumping action. Hardox 450 Steel is used throughout the floor, sides and rear to offer durability while maintaining a low weight to maximize payload. The I-Beam Understructure gives maximum floor support.
A heated understructure is available for cold-weather applications. The optional aluminum fenders keep weight lower to further increase payload. The DuraClass Bedrock is available in lengths from 13- to 21-feet.
Manufacturers of End-Dump Bodies:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views