Particulate CEM for Stacks
July 10th, 2012
Company: Filter Sense
Have someone fromFilter Sensecontact you with more information Click Here
Particulate CEM (Continuous Emissions Monitor) meets environmental regulations such as US-EPA MACT and other standards such as ASTM D22 for monitoring particulate emissions from fabric filter baghouses, cartridge type dust collectors, cyclones and some ESPs (electrostatic precipitators). Particulate levels down to at least 0.1mg/m3 can be monitored. The company’s non-optical charge induction-sensing and protected-probe technologies are said to ensure reliable measurements in all types of tough environments including cement, power, steel, carbon black, asphalt plants, incinerator’s, lead smelters, chemical and pharmaceutical dryers. The system features the latest in DSP technology for advanced signal analysis and automatic self checks to meet required EPA instruments standards. The device is also stated to offer lower level monitoring and higher accuracy than opacity meters with less maintenance and a simpler installation.
All Environmental Equipment:
Cypher Environmental Ltd.
Martin Engineering World Headquarters
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs619 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views