Particulate CEM for Stacks
July 10th, 2012
Company: Filter Sense
Have someone fromFilter Sensecontact you with more information Click Here
Particulate CEM (Continuous Emissions Monitor) meets environmental regulations such as US-EPA MACT and other standards such as ASTM D22 for monitoring particulate emissions from fabric filter baghouses, cartridge type dust collectors, cyclones and some ESPs (electrostatic precipitators). Particulate levels down to at least 0.1mg/m3 can be monitored. The company’s non-optical charge induction-sensing and protected-probe technologies are said to ensure reliable measurements in all types of tough environments including cement, power, steel, carbon black, asphalt plants, incinerator’s, lead smelters, chemical and pharmaceutical dryers. The system features the latest in DSP technology for advanced signal analysis and automatic self checks to meet required EPA instruments standards. The device is also stated to offer lower level monitoring and higher accuracy than opacity meters with less maintenance and a simpler installation.
All Environmental Equipment:
Cypher Environmental Ltd.
Martin Engineering World Headquarters
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction521 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way398 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter376 Views