Particulate CEM for Stacks
July 10th, 2012
Company: Filter Sense
Have someone fromFilter Sensecontact you with more information Click Here
Particulate CEM (Continuous Emissions Monitor) meets environmental regulations such as US-EPA MACT and other standards such as ASTM D22 for monitoring particulate emissions from fabric filter baghouses, cartridge type dust collectors, cyclones and some ESPs (electrostatic precipitators). Particulate levels down to at least 0.1mg/m3 can be monitored. The company’s non-optical charge induction-sensing and protected-probe technologies are said to ensure reliable measurements in all types of tough environments including cement, power, steel, carbon black, asphalt plants, incinerator’s, lead smelters, chemical and pharmaceutical dryers. The system features the latest in DSP technology for advanced signal analysis and automatic self checks to meet required EPA instruments standards. The device is also stated to offer lower level monitoring and higher accuracy than opacity meters with less maintenance and a simpler installation.
All Environmental Equipment:
Cypher Environmental Ltd.
Martin Engineering World Headquarters
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes218 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views