New Environmentally Safe Truck Wash
February 9th, 2009
Company: Kafko International Ltd.
The new environmentally safe Oil Eater truck wash is formulated to effectively remove grease, diesel, dirt, bird droppings and much more with spot-free results.
Industrial strength Oil Eater is a low VOC cleaner/degreaser that is biodegradeable and non-corrosive. The highly concentrated, high-foaming wash can be diluted up to 100:1. It works in hard and soft water, lubricates brushes, is safe on propotioners and is ideal for automatic and high pressure self-serve systems.
It is safe on glass, rubber, vinyl, aluminum and paint when used as directed. Oil Eater truck wash is available in a 5-gallon pail and 30 and 55-gallon drums.
For information, visit www.oileater.com or call (800) 528-0334.
Sample available upon request.
All Equipment Washers, Wash Racks, Wash Pads:
Hydro Engineering Inc
Kafko International Ltd.
Manufacturers of Equipment Washers, Wash Racks, Wash Pads:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1030 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources402 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger362 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident269 Views