New Environmentally Safe Truck Wash
February 9th, 2009
Company: Kafko International Ltd.
The new environmentally safe Oil Eater truck wash is formulated to effectively remove grease, diesel, dirt, bird droppings and much more with spot-free results.
Industrial strength Oil Eater is a low VOC cleaner/degreaser that is biodegradeable and non-corrosive. The highly concentrated, high-foaming wash can be diluted up to 100:1. It works in hard and soft water, lubricates brushes, is safe on propotioners and is ideal for automatic and high pressure self-serve systems.
It is safe on glass, rubber, vinyl, aluminum and paint when used as directed. Oil Eater truck wash is available in a 5-gallon pail and 30 and 55-gallon drums.
For information, visit www.oileater.com or call (800) 528-0334.
Sample available upon request.
All Equipment Washers, Wash Racks, Wash Pads:
Hydro Engineering Inc
Kafko International Ltd.
Manufacturers of Equipment Washers, Wash Racks, Wash Pads:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29117 Views