New Environmentally Safe Truck Wash
February 9th, 2009
Company: Kafko International Ltd.
The new environmentally safe Oil Eater truck wash is formulated to effectively remove grease, diesel, dirt, bird droppings and much more with spot-free results.
Industrial strength Oil Eater is a low VOC cleaner/degreaser that is biodegradeable and non-corrosive. The highly concentrated, high-foaming wash can be diluted up to 100:1. It works in hard and soft water, lubricates brushes, is safe on propotioners and is ideal for automatic and high pressure self-serve systems.
It is safe on glass, rubber, vinyl, aluminum and paint when used as directed. Oil Eater truck wash is available in a 5-gallon pail and 30 and 55-gallon drums.
For information, visit www.oileater.com or call (800) 528-0334.
Sample available upon request.
All Equipment Washers, Wash Racks, Wash Pads:
Hydro Engineering Inc
Kafko International Ltd.
Manufacturers of Equipment Washers, Wash Racks, Wash Pads:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views