ESS408 CAN-Based Interface Module Board
March 29th, 2010
Company: J.R. Merritt Controls Inc
Category: Automation Systems and Controls
J.R. Merritt’s new ESS408 interface module board offers CAN-based solutions for industrial vehicle applications, including Bucket Trucks, Truck Mounted Cranes, Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Forestry and Airport Ground Support equipment. This versatile interface module board can be configured to CAN open, J1939 or basic CAN protocols.
The ESS408 board is designed to be mounted directly to J.R. Merritt’s line of rugged Hall-effect joysticks or it can be adapted for use on any joystick generating a 0 to 5 volt or 0.5 to 4.5 volt reference signal. Remote mounting also available. The board is environmentally sealed using a silicone conformal coating, allowing it to stand up to the harshest environments.
The ESS408 features four analog inputs for up to 4 axes of proportional control, eight digital inputs for up to eight pushbuttons, and two digital outputs for up to two lights or alarms.
Further information on the ESS408 CAN-based interface module board is available by contacting J.R. Merritt by phone at (800) 333-5762, by fax at (203) 381-0400 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, visit their website at www.jrmerritt.com.
All Automation Systems and Controls:
Dexter + Chaney
- AUTOMATED SYSTEM HELPS BALDWIN PAVING SOLVE FAMILIAR PROBLEM: COLLECTING ACCURATE EQUIPMENT HOURS, FUEL DATA FROM THE FIELD
FLSmidth Excell LLC
Hirschmann Automation and Control Inc
Innotech Solutions LLC
J.R. Merritt Controls Inc
Rice Lake Weighing Systems
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world315 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior223 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting144 Views