The skid mounted unit is mobile, allowing the Feeder Breaker to be kept close to the face and minimize the haul distance of the front end loaders used to feed the unit.
With a total of 550 installed horsepower, the Feeder Breaker sizes the 15,000 psi material with ease. The 50” diameter breaker delivers consistent product size with minimal fines generation.
After 10 years in service, the Feeder Breaker has yet to require any major repairs or rebuilds.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)384 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars335 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees271 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views