The skid mounted unit is mobile, allowing the Feeder Breaker to be kept close to the face and minimize the haul distance of the front end loaders used to feed the unit.
With a total of 550 installed horsepower, the Feeder Breaker sizes the 15,000 psi material with ease. The 50” diameter breaker delivers consistent product size with minimal fines generation.
After 10 years in service, the Feeder Breaker has yet to require any major repairs or rebuilds.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views