PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. MINExpo Exhibit To Feature Diemme Filtration
July 2nd, 2012
Company: PHOENIX Process Equipment Co.
Category: Filter Presses
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky, the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps, will feature its Diemme filter press field demonstration system at MINExpo in Las Vegas this September.
The trailer mounted system includes a Diemme KE500 filter press, 10 GPM membrane pump, 200 gallon mix tank, and mixer.
Established in 1923, Diemme has developed innovative, rugged dewatering solutions that are designed specifically for demanding mining process dewatering applications.
Through internal product development and strategic partnering relationships, PHOENIX has become an international leader in systems for minerals processing and liquid/solid separation.
All Filter Presses:
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co.
Tons Per Hour Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views