THE BIL-JAX ESCALATE TRAILER® EQUIPMENT HAULING EASIER
March 24th, 2008
Company: Bil-Jax Inc
Category: Flatbed and Platform Trailers
ARCHBOLD, OHIO Bil-Jax™s Escalate Trailers feature a drop deck design. The ET 700 handles payloads of up to 7000 lbs. The bed size is 75â€ x 144â€ and the trailer is ideal for hauling scissors, skid steers, and all types of powered equipment. Other trailer capacities are available ranging from 4,000 to 12,000 lbs. capacity.
All Flatbed and Platform Trailers:
Fontaine Trailer Company
- Designed with the Rental Industry In Mind, Terex Introduces the New HFT 70RS Rental Equipment Trailer
JLG Industries Inc
Ledwell and Sons Enterprises
Rogers Brothers Corporation
- Rogers® Trailer Features Keep Pace With Industry Changes
- ROGERS® TRAILERS TACKLE OFF-ROAD CONDITIONS
- ROGERS® MANUFACTURES TRAILER FOR OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION
Titan Trailer Mfg., Inc.
Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
Manufacturers of Flatbed and Platform Trailers:
- Bil-Jax Inc
- Ditch Witch
- Dragon Products Ltd
- Etnyre International Ltd
- Fontaine Trailer Company
- Genie Industries
- Holstein Manufacturing
- JLG Industries Inc
- JOMAC Ltd
- Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
- Landoll Corporation
- Ledwell and Sons Enterprises
- Lidell Trailers
- PITTS Trailers
- Rogers Brothers Corporation
- Stellar Industries Inc
- TBEI Inc (Truck Bodies and Equipment International)
- TEREX Corporation
- Talbert Manufacturing Inc
- Titan Trailer Mfg., Inc.
- Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
- Trail King Industries Inc
- Up-N-Atom Inc
- X-L Specialized Trailers Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas413 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views