THE BIL-JAX ESCALATE TRAILER® EQUIPMENT HAULING EASIER
March 24th, 2008
Company: Bil-Jax Inc
Category: Flatbed and Platform Trailers
ARCHBOLD, OHIO Bil-Jax™s Escalate Trailers feature a drop deck design. The ET 700 handles payloads of up to 7000 lbs. The bed size is 75â€ x 144â€ and the trailer is ideal for hauling scissors, skid steers, and all types of powered equipment. Other trailer capacities are available ranging from 4,000 to 12,000 lbs. capacity.
All Flatbed and Platform Trailers:
Fontaine Trailer Company
- Designed with the Rental Industry In Mind, Terex Introduces the New HFT 70RS Rental Equipment Trailer
JLG Industries Inc
Ledwell and Sons Enterprises
Rogers Brothers Corporation
- Rogers® Trailer Features Keep Pace With Industry Changes
- ROGERS® TRAILERS TACKLE OFF-ROAD CONDITIONS
- ROGERS® MANUFACTURES TRAILER FOR OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION
Titan Trailer Mfg., Inc.
Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
Manufacturers of Flatbed and Platform Trailers:
- Bil-Jax Inc
- Ditch Witch
- Dragon Products Ltd
- Etnyre International Ltd
- Fontaine Trailer Company
- Genie Industries
- Holstein Manufacturing
- JLG Industries Inc
- JOMAC Ltd
- Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
- Landoll Corporation
- Ledwell and Sons Enterprises
- Lidell Trailers
- PITTS Trailers
- Rogers Brothers Corporation
- Stellar Industries Inc
- TBEI Inc (Truck Bodies and Equipment International)
- TEREX Corporation
- Talbert Manufacturing Inc
- Titan Trailer Mfg., Inc.
- Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
- Trail King Industries Inc
- Up-N-Atom Inc
- X-L Specialized Trailers Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views