The Apex vehicle and truck tracking solution, COMMANDtrack, uses existing GPS tracking technology to track the location of your trucks and to help you achieve greater efficiencies in managing your fleet. Dashboards display real-time status information on each vehicle; from loading at the plant, to delivering to the job, and returning to the plant. It integrates with the Apex 4 Order/Vehicle Dispatch module for scheduling product deliveries. The graphical scheduling interface provides ease and accuracy in reassigning your fleet of trucks.
- Improves on-time deliveries
- Improves accuracy of the delivery process
- Maximizes hauling capacity
- Improves driver scheduling and communication
- Increases revenue from owned and brokered vehicles
- Faster and more accurate ticketing and reporting capabilities
All Fleet Management Systems:
Iowa Mold Tooling Company Inc (IMT)
- PACCAR Parts Announces Telematics Fleet Management Service Using Proprietary Cellular Network Technology
Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
Manufacturers of Fleet Management Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.