CASE ADDS PALLET FORKS FOR SKID STEERS, COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
November 15th, 2010
Company: Case Construction
Category: Fork Attachments
RACINE, Wis. (Nov. 9, 2010) – Case Construction Equipment today introduced pallet forks specially designed for use with its skid steers and compact track loaders. The forks are particularly useful in a variety of construction, agriculture, landscaping and utility applications.
The new pallet fork assemblies are available with either 48-inch or 42-inch tines. Case offers either size of tines in a choice of Heavy Duty, rated to 5,500 pounds, or Standard, rated to 4,000 pounds. Case pallet forks feature a rugged, reliable frame and outstanding visibility to the tines for safe, easy loading. The frame’s mounting angle assures proper forward tilt for loading and excellent rollback for transporting loads. The design offers ample room between the frame and the cab, providing easy access to and from the cab.
For additional skid steer and compact track loader product and attachment specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case product demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
All Fork Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views