The Freightliner 108SD Dump is a hard working truck that rounds out the Freightliner Trucks vocational product line. Featuring a 42-inch set back axle configuration; the 108SD Dump comes with a variety of standard features and options such as front frame extensions and radiator mounted grilles. The durable yet lightweight cab is constructed with corrosion-resistant aluminum reinforced with steel; and large windshield and sloping hood provide a clear view of the road and work sites. For more information, go to www.FreightlinerTrucks.com.
All Dump Trucks:
International Truck and Engine Corporation
Kenworth Truck Company
- Kenworth Announces PACCAR Financial Program For New Class 8 Vocational Trucks
- Kenworth Adds Popular Extended Day Cab Option For C500 Vocational Model
- Kenworth T800 Dump Truck
Mack Trucks Inc
Volvo Trucks North America
- Volvo VHD - Dependable, Strong and Easy to Operate.
- Volvo VHD and the Volvo VHD 430 (w/ sleeper berth)
Western Star Trucks
Manufacturers of Dump Trucks:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC814 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views