Freightliner 114SD for tight, hazardous job sites
November 30th, 2011
Category: Dump Trucks
Introduced in early 2011, the Freightliner 114 Severe Duty (SD) is a tough, efficient work truck that’s built to work hard. The 114SD is deal for heavy applications such as dumps, plows, cranes, and mixers and features outstanding maneuverability and best-in-class visibility – perfect for tight or hazardous job sites.
With a wide range of options to meet a variety of applications, the 114SD features a lightweight yet extremely durable cab that not only maximizes payload, but lives up to the extended service life required of vocational equipment. For more information, go to www.FreightlinerTrucks.com.
All Dump Trucks:
International Truck and Engine Corporation
Kenworth Truck Company
- Kenworth Announces PACCAR Financial Program For New Class 8 Vocational Trucks
- Kenworth Adds Popular Extended Day Cab Option For C500 Vocational Model
- Kenworth T800 Dump Truck
Mack Trucks Inc
Volvo Trucks North America
- Volvo VHD - Dependable, Strong and Easy to Operate.
- Volvo VHD and the Volvo VHD 430 (w/ sleeper berth)
Western Star Trucks
Manufacturers of Dump Trucks:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views