ESCO offers replacement fronts for large hydraulic face shovel machines. These tough replacement fronts offer all the design features and metallurgical expertise that have become hallmarks of all ESCO earthmoving products.
Features and benefits:
- One-piece castings eliminate weld joints in critical hinge neck area allowing a smooth low-stress transition from hinge body to dump cylinder lugs
- Cast alloy corners add strength, durability and better material flow
- Kwik-Lok II wear runners are fast and easy to replace
- Standard design in hinge and dump-lug joint area for proper fit between ESCO and OEM assemblies
- Furnished complete with OEM style bushings to simplify maintenance and inventory
- Loadmaster lip system is matched to the application to ensure a best solution
- XDP Plate lip system with cast corners for added durability and tougher applications, Toplok lip and wing shrouds and Super V or Posilok tooth system
- SSC Cast lip system with integrally cast corners, Toplok lip and wing shrouds and Posilok tooth system, the toughest system for the largest machines.
All Front Shovels:
Hitachi Construction Machinery John Deere Construction and Forestry
Manufacturers of Front Shovels:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2345 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views