ESCO offers replacement fronts for large hydraulic face shovel machines. These tough replacement fronts offer all the design features and metallurgical expertise that have become hallmarks of all ESCO earthmoving products.
Features and benefits:
- One-piece castings eliminate weld joints in critical hinge neck area allowing a smooth low-stress transition from hinge body to dump cylinder lugs
- Cast alloy corners add strength, durability and better material flow
- Kwik-Lok II wear runners are fast and easy to replace
- Standard design in hinge and dump-lug joint area for proper fit between ESCO and OEM assemblies
- Furnished complete with OEM style bushings to simplify maintenance and inventory
- Loadmaster lip system is matched to the application to ensure a best solution
- XDP Plate lip system with cast corners for added durability and tougher applications, Toplok lip and wing shrouds and Super V or Posilok tooth system
- SSC Cast lip system with integrally cast corners, Toplok lip and wing shrouds and Posilok tooth system, the toughest system for the largest machines.
All Front Shovels:
Hitachi Construction Machinery John Deere Construction and Forestry
Manufacturers of Front Shovels:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views