Chevron Introduces New Chevron RPM LE and Texaco Ursa Super Plus EC
January 21st, 2008
Company: Chevron Global Lubricants
Category: Gasoline Engines
SAN RAMON, CALIF., January 15, 2008 — Chevron Products Company today announced the introduction of its new Chevron RPM® LE SAE 15W-40 and Texaco Ursa® Super Plus EC SAE 15W-40 heavy duty diesel engine oils. These new products meet API CJ-4 and CI-4 PLUS specifications and replace the CI-4 PLUS only versions.
Both new products continue to have CAT ECF-2 approvals and add CAT ECF-3 approvals with this new formulation. Product is offered initially in bulk and will roll nationwide in January with full transition by March.
Chevron continues to offer API CI-4 PLUS only products in bulk and drums within its portfolio of Delo 400 branded products.
The market is ready for the shift. With 95 percent of the country™s heavy-duty vehicles operating on ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD) it makes sense to offer engine oil with improved performance in these conditions for new as well as older engines,â€ said Nicole Fujishige, business sector manager for Chevron Products Company. Customers will now have an oil that provides better anti-oxidation and anti-wear performance along with enhanced deposit control at a lower price point than premium brands.â€
About Chevron Products Company:
Chevron Products Company is a division of a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chevron Corporation.
Headquartered in San Ramon, CA, Chevron Products Company worldwide is ranked among the top three global marketers of lubricants. It is active in more than 180 countries through 4,000 employees
For more information go to http://www.chevron.com
All Gasoline Engines:
American Honda Power Equipment Division
Chevron Global Lubricants
Manufacturers of Gasoline Engines:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views