GeoSonics and Vibra-Tech Engineers have released the latest industry standard in seismograph monitoring. The Re:mote is the most adaptable, monitoring system available. The Re:mote service provides seismographs, noise monitoring or water level measurements in a standalone remotely accessed system. Whether your need is short or long term monitoring GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech provide the solutions. Cellular and satellite communication protocols allow for access in places were other systems will not operate. This system provides pure third party objectivity in the measurement of seismic or environmental data. With enhanced web access custom viewing of data relevant to the end user is provided. Look at your data anywhere, anytime and save your people and their time for other tasks other than data acquisition.
The Re:mote system can be configured with various sensors, tailored to fit your needs. View the Re:mote and all out other services at our enhanced web site.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments272 Views