Topcon introduces 3D GPS systems for wheel loaders
January 24th, 2011
Company: Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
Category: GPS Receivers
Tony Vanneman, TPS construction product marketing manager, said, “This new 3D-MC product combines Topcon’s dual mast GPS system with three TS-1 tilt sensors, the rugged, easy to use GX-60 control box, MC-R3 receiver, plus two MC-G3 GPS antennas.”
In addition, he said, optional light bars for enhanced elevation and steering control are available as options.
“Perfect control at every step of the operation is assured with this new system,” Vanneman said.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
All GPS Receivers:
LEICA Geosystems Inc
- Leica RedLine
- Survey grade total station positions itself in seconds
- Leica Geosystems Gears Up its Global Product Launch at 2008 CONEXPO-CON/AGG Exhibition
- All NEW Scalable, Mid-Range Leica GPS900 RTK System Features Power, Flexibility, & Speed to Drive One-Person Survey Operations
- Leica RedLine products deliver seamless performance with Total GPS and Dual GPS for improved workflow
OEM Fabricators Inc
- Cellular Technology Adapts GPS Capabilities to Needs of Rental Companies
- New Device Gives Rental Companies the Advantages GPS in a Simpler, Less Costly Alternative
Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
- Topcon™s Millimeter GPS applications now are start-to-finish on project
- Topcon introduces 3D GPS systems for wheel loaders
Manufacturers of GPS Receivers:
- AGCO Corporation
- Advanced Tracking Technologies Inc
- Caterpillar Inc
- Command Alkon
- DICKEY-john Corporation
- Dispatching Solutions
- KeyTroller Inc.
- LEICA Geosystems Inc
- Laser Technology Inc
- LoJack Corporation
- Longview Advantage Limited
- Mikrofyn Positioning Products Inc
- OEM Fabricators Inc
- Qualcomm Inc
- TeleType GPS
- Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
- Trimble Corporate
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.