Introducing a new generation of submersible heavy-duty drainage/sludge pumps for construction, tunneling, mining and other industries. Unique features:
· “SMART” Motor Protection: Solid state controller prevents pumps from single phasing, overheating, and backward rotation.
· Air Valve: Allows pump to run completely dry without damage.
· Designs range from 1.9 to 140 HP, delivering between 155 and 5,000 gpm.
All Submersible Pumps:
Godwin Pumps of America Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views