Introducing a new generation of submersible heavy-duty drainage/sludge pumps for construction, tunneling, mining and other industries. Unique features:
· “SMART” Motor Protection: Solid state controller prevents pumps from single phasing, overheating, and backward rotation.
· Air Valve: Allows pump to run completely dry without damage.
· Designs range from 1.9 to 140 HP, delivering between 155 and 5,000 gpm.
All Submersible Pumps:
Godwin Pumps of America Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?306 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views