Introducing a new generation of submersible heavy-duty drainage/sludge pumps for construction, tunneling, mining and other industries. Unique features:
· “SMART” Motor Protection: Solid state controller prevents pumps from single phasing, overheating, and backward rotation.
· Air Valve: Allows pump to run completely dry without damage.
· Designs range from 1.9 to 140 HP, delivering between 155 and 5,000 gpm.
All Submersible Pumps:
Godwin Pumps of America Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers275 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views