Introducing a new generation of submersible heavy-duty drainage/sludge pumps for construction, tunneling, mining and other industries. Unique features:
· “SMART” Motor Protection: Solid state controller prevents pumps from single phasing, overheating, and backward rotation.
· Air Valve: Allows pump to run completely dry without damage.
· Designs range from 1.9 to 140 HP, delivering between 155 and 5,000 gpm.
All Submersible Pumps:
Godwin Pumps of America Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world319 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior228 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry185 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)171 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views