MCLANAHAN TO DISPLAY AT TWO LOCATIONS AT MINEXPO
July 2nd, 2012
Company: McLanahan Corporation
Category: Hammermill Crushers
Hollidaysburg, Pa., — McLanahan Corporation will feature not one, but two booths at MINExpo 2012. Booth 4245, the larger of the two McLanahan booths, will feature full scale equipment, 3-D models and a display of polymer products. Full scale equipment on display will include a DDC-Sizer, Dewatering Screen and Separator combination, a Sampling System and a McLanahan/Universal Impact Crushers. McLanahan will have full scale models of the newly introduced LabMill Crusher and Rock Tooth Crusher, and a Recessed Plate Filter Pilot Press will also be displayed. The second space, Booth 7626, will be featuring 3-D models from the Universal equipment line.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views