MCLANAHAN TO DISPLAY AT TWO LOCATIONS AT MINEXPO
July 2nd, 2012
Company: McLanahan Corporation
Category: Hammermill Crushers
Hollidaysburg, Pa., — McLanahan Corporation will feature not one, but two booths at MINExpo 2012. Booth 4245, the larger of the two McLanahan booths, will feature full scale equipment, 3-D models and a display of polymer products. Full scale equipment on display will include a DDC-Sizer, Dewatering Screen and Separator combination, a Sampling System and a McLanahan/Universal Impact Crushers. McLanahan will have full scale models of the newly introduced LabMill Crusher and Rock Tooth Crusher, and a Recessed Plate Filter Pilot Press will also be displayed. The second space, Booth 7626, will be featuring 3-D models from the Universal equipment line.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned523 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views