MCLANAHAN TO DISPLAY AT TWO LOCATIONS AT MINEXPO
July 2nd, 2012
Company: McLanahan Corporation
Category: Hammermill Crushers
Hollidaysburg, Pa., — McLanahan Corporation will feature not one, but two booths at MINExpo 2012. Booth 4245, the larger of the two McLanahan booths, will feature full scale equipment, 3-D models and a display of polymer products. Full scale equipment on display will include a DDC-Sizer, Dewatering Screen and Separator combination, a Sampling System and a McLanahan/Universal Impact Crushers. McLanahan will have full scale models of the newly introduced LabMill Crusher and Rock Tooth Crusher, and a Recessed Plate Filter Pilot Press will also be displayed. The second space, Booth 7626, will be featuring 3-D models from the Universal equipment line.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views