REZNOR Introduces New Waste Oil Heater
August 15th, 2008
Category: Heaters (Oil, Fuel, Battery)
Memphis, TN: Thomas & Betts-HVAC Division (REZNOR) announces the addition of Models RA-250 and RAD-250 Waste Oil Heaters to their extensive line of products specifically designed for recycling used oils into free shop heat. The Model RA is a standard unit space heater while the Model RAD is a ductable furnace, designed for ducting heat wherever it is needed. Both models are rated for 250,000 BTU input.
The new chamber design is efficient and accessible, offering extended run time between clean-outs. Both models are user-friendly and easy, quick and inexpensive to maintain.
A full, swing-out door, large service panels and convenient maintenance/service shelf provide easy access to the combustion chamber and heat exchanger. The RA-250 & RAD-250 models can be ceiling suspended or supported above the Reznor Workbench Fuel Tank, forming a practical and convenient Waste Oil Recycling Center. The models also feature state-of-the-art, efficient air atomizing burner; a quiet, on-board air compressor; positive displacement fuel metering pump; and automatic thermostat-controlled operation, providing consistent, dependable delivery of fuel and excellent combustion. Other features include a patented oil-preheating system, a backflow ash/draft sensor and operation hour meter.
For more information, call 800-695-1901, Ext. 2, or visit: www.reznorheaters.com.
All Heaters (Oil, Fuel, Battery):
Clean Burn, Incorporated
Reznor Used-Oil Fired Heating Products
Manufacturers of Heaters (Oil, Fuel, Battery):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views