GRASAN STATIONARY TRUSS AND CHANNEL FRAME CONVEYORS
July 15th, 2009
Grasan stationary truss and channel frame conveyors come in 24- to 60-inch belt widths and lengths from 25 to 500 feet, complete with engineered drives and a variety of options such as walkways, covers, support legs, etc. The standard truss main frames are 36 inches deep and all jig welded. Truss sections are through-bolted for extra strength. For long spans between supports, Grasan can furnish 48- or 60-inch-deep trusses with extra heavy chord angles. Truss frames are solvent cleaned, primed and finished with a durable top coat in standard or custom colors.
Grasan engineers size the conveyor and drive and recommend optional equipment based on your applications. Standard truss conveyors utilize a 20-inch-diameter, rubber -lagged drive pulley with Q.D. tapered bushings; 2-7/16-inch or larger turned, ground and polished shafts; wing-type tail pulley tensioned with top angle protected screw takeups; a 1.15 service factor TEFC electric motor; totally-enclosed drive guard; drive nip guards and tail pulley guards.
Typical applications include mining, steel mills, aggregate plants and other heavy-duty bulk material handling operations.
Grasan, 440 South Illinois Avenue, Mansfield, OH 44907-1809. 419/526-4440
Fax 419/524-2176 www.grasan.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)416 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet202 Views