Hitachi EH1700-3 Rigid-Frame Haul Truck
July 7th, 2009
Hitachi designs for the hard stuff. They see the truck as an extension of the operator. The frame, engine, transmission, differential and wheels all need to work in harmony to maximize loads. The comfortable, state-of-the-art cab ensures operator safety and performance. By designing on the cutting edge, Hitachi trucks maximize productivity with less downtime.
The EH-3 line of mechanical-drive trucks is the one most typically used in quarries in North America. The EH1700-3, with its innovative suspension system, unitized frame, improved power options, and upgraded electronics systems make it a high-performance hauler. It is also available in a high-horsepower option, providing an additional 155 hp for better performance in heavy-duty applications.
The Hitachi Dash-3 mining trucks have a host of improvements. They feature:
• All-new, Hitachi-designed central controller with CanBus technology to monitor all systems
• Tier-3 engines
• Standard side and rearview camera system plus updated mirrors
• Newly designed air-ride seat
• Optional semi-active seat for enhanced comfort
Ever since Hitachi took over the legendary Euclid truck line, they’ve continued to build on its time-proven designs while adding the latest innovations. The fact that the parent company of Hitachi Trucks is also a manufacturer of electronic devices which are incorporated into the trucks is also a great asset.
The exclusive ACCU-TRAC independent training arm front suspension with ride struts utilizes the Hitachi-patented NEOCON-E compressible fluid along with helium gas. This minimizes suspension-induced frame twisting while providing independent tire action, provides longer component life, improves speed in turns and increases component, seal and tire life.
For more information about the EH1700-3, visit your local Hitachi dealership or go online to www.hitachimining.com.
All Rigid Frame Trucks:
- 770 Off-Highway Truck
- Caterpillar® F-Series Off-Highway Trucks Deliver Greater Performance, Productivity, Reliability, Operator Comfort and Control
- 773F Off-Highway Truck
- 785C Mining Truck
- 793D Mining Truck
- 797B Mining Truck
- Power Train Simulators Put New Large Mining Trucks to the Testâ€”Long Before They Hit the Haul Road
- 793C Off Highway Trucks
- New Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck Delivers Superior Performance, Unprecedented Fuel Efficiency and U.S. Tier 4 Final Emissions Certification
Hitachi Construction Truck Manufacturing Ltd
- Hitachi EH750-3 Rigid-Frame Haul Truck
- Hitachi EH1100-3 Rigid-Frame Haul Truck
- Hitachi EH1700-3 Rigid-Frame Haul Truck
- Hitachi EH3500ACII Mining Truck
- Hitachi EH5000ACII rolls onto the field
- Hitachi Construction and Mining to be at AGG1
- The EH1700-3
Komatsu America Corp
- HD325-7 and HD405-7 Driven by Enhanced Productivity and Improved Operator Safety
- Komatsu Introduces New Off-Highway Trucks
- Komatsu America Corp. HD785-7 New Standard Features
Manufacturers of Rigid Frame Trucks:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views