Luber-finer Hydraulic Filters Provide the Quality Filtration Your Engine Needs
February 1st, 2011
Luber-finer Hydraulic Filters have the brawn to meet the needs of fleets and equipment in heavy-duty applications, including the construction, mining, agriculture, marine, and industrial markets. These Hydraulic Filters are constructed using only the highest quality components and deliver day-in, day-out performance in tough and demanding work environments. Every Luber-finer Hydraulic filter is tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications. The efficient filtration reduces wear, guards against system failure and promotes maximum equipment uptime by removing the harmful particles and contaminants in the hydraulic fluid, all of which adds longevity to the engine. For better filtration, choose the Luber-finer brand of Hydraulic Filters.
Champion Laboratories, Inc. is a global manufacturer of Luber-finer branded filtration products. Luber-finer provides premium filtration solutions for all fleets and on highway, as well as all off-road applications such as heavy construction, mining, agriculture, oil and gas industry and marine. Luber-finer has been a trusted name in filters since 1936, providing high efficiency performance in the most demanding work environments. For more information visit http://www.luber-finer.com/ or call (800) 851-3641.
- DONALDSON INTRODUCES TWO SPIRACLE CRANKCASE FILTRATION SYSTEMS AT 2008 CONEXPO-CON/AGG SHOW
- DONALDSON INTRODUCES THE NEXT GENERATION OF ITS BREAKTHROUGH SYNTEQ MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
Manufacturers of Hydraulic:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?698 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth496 Views