STEDMAN IMPACT CRUSHERS
July 6th, 2010
Company: Stedman Machine Co.
Category: Impactor Crushers
Have someone fromStedman Machine Co.contact you with more information Click Here
Stedman’s V-Slam™, patent pending, Model VS-88 Vertical Shaft Impactor features innovative housing and rotor designs, easy access low profile split swing lid, higher operating speed for finer grinding and capacities up to 500 TPH. A hydraulic drive offers benefits including variable mill speeds.
The Grand Slam™ Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor with Crush Plus™ Grinding Path System is available in 10 sizes up to 1200 TPH. Design includes features to reduce maintenance and inventory. The high-chrome wear parts will withstand the abuse of the toughest materials for long wear life.
For more information, contact Stedman, Sales Department, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.stedman-machine.com.
All Impactor Crushers:
Aggregate Manufacturing International
Stedman Machine Co.
Texas Crusher Systems, Inc.
Williams Patent Crusher & Pulverizer Co., Inc.
Manufacturers of Impactor Crushers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again321 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views