Innotech Solutions, LLC
March 30th, 2010
Company: Innotech Solutions LLC
Category: Crusher Accesories
Innotech Solutions, LLC, a Brookfield, WI based company has introduced two new innovative products for the Aggregate industry to increase the tonnages of the saleable products and reduce the operating costs. ROI on these products is usually less than 3 months. Field results have been outstanding.
According to Sam Sawant, President of Innotech solutions, the Rotating Feed Distributor helps distribute the feed in the cone crushers to create even crushing all around the cavity. This has four distinct advantages; higher product tonnage, better liner utilization, lowers amp draw and elimination of crusher abuse.
Innotech also offers Turbocharge kits for the Symons® cone crushers to increase crushers’ ability to absorb more power which can be used to make up to 20% more product tonnages and improve particle shape.
Innotech can be reached toll free at 888-827-0011 ext. 14.
All Crusher Accesories:
Innotech Solutions LLC
- Innotech Solutions, LLC
- Innotech Solutions
- Innotech Solutions’ tramp release and clearing systems for HD Symons Crushers
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest340 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement336 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views