Innotech Solutions, LLC, a Brookfield, WI based company has introduced two new innovative products for the Aggregate industry to increase the tonnages of the saleable products and reduce the operating costs. ROI on these products is usually less than 3 months. Field results have been outstanding.
According to Sam Sawant, President of Innotech solutions, the Rotating Feed Distributor helps distribute the feed in the cone crushers to create even crushing all around the cavity. This has four distinct advantages; higher product tonnage, better liner utilization, lowers amp draw and elimination of crusher abuse.
Innotech also offers Turbocharge kits for the Symons® cone crushers to increase crushers’ ability to absorb more power which can be used to make up to 20% more product tonnages and improve particle shape.
All Crusher Accesories:
Innotech Solutions LLC
- Innotech Solutions, LLC
- Innotech Solutions
- Innotech Solutions’ tramp release and clearing systems for HD Symons Crushers
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry319 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views