The new Q4 2012 from BID2WIN
August 1st, 2012
Company: BID2WIN Software Inc
Category: Internet Solutions and Networking
BID2WIN Software, leading provider of enterprise-class construction solutions, is pleased to announce the Q4 2012 availability of Maintenance—a construction asset management system designed to increase equipment availability, reduce downtime emergencies, lower overall lifetime maintenance cost and streamline communication between the shop and field personnel. As a stand-alone system, or seamlessly integrated with BID2WIN Software’s Field and Logistics modules, Maintenance provides real-time tracking of equipment use and costs; coordinates proactive preventative maintenance programs; and enables planning and tracking of maintenance activities. Mechanics can also access Maintenance via a mobile app for unmatched efficiency and ease of use from any location.
Manufacturers of Internet Solutions and Networking:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views