The new Q4 2012 from BID2WIN
August 1st, 2012
Company: BID2WIN Software Inc
Category: Internet Solutions and Networking
BID2WIN Software, leading provider of enterprise-class construction solutions, is pleased to announce the Q4 2012 availability of Maintenance—a construction asset management system designed to increase equipment availability, reduce downtime emergencies, lower overall lifetime maintenance cost and streamline communication between the shop and field personnel. As a stand-alone system, or seamlessly integrated with BID2WIN Software’s Field and Logistics modules, Maintenance provides real-time tracking of equipment use and costs; coordinates proactive preventative maintenance programs; and enables planning and tracking of maintenance activities. Mechanics can also access Maintenance via a mobile app for unmatched efficiency and ease of use from any location.
Manufacturers of Internet Solutions and Networking:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training320 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views