The new Q4 2012 from BID2WIN
August 1st, 2012
Company: BID2WIN Software Inc
Category: Internet Solutions and Networking
BID2WIN Software, leading provider of enterprise-class construction solutions, is pleased to announce the Q4 2012 availability of Maintenance—a construction asset management system designed to increase equipment availability, reduce downtime emergencies, lower overall lifetime maintenance cost and streamline communication between the shop and field personnel. As a stand-alone system, or seamlessly integrated with BID2WIN Software’s Field and Logistics modules, Maintenance provides real-time tracking of equipment use and costs; coordinates proactive preventative maintenance programs; and enables planning and tracking of maintenance activities. Mechanics can also access Maintenance via a mobile app for unmatched efficiency and ease of use from any location.
Manufacturers of Internet Solutions and Networking:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets520 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either273 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year221 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views