Intersystems automatic sampling system for sand and aggregate
January 13th, 2012
Category: Sampling Systems
The sampler provides for a safer process and more representative and repeatable sample than hand sampling methods, according to Intersystems.
The RS removes the need to have an individual assigned to the sampling process, eliminating time consuming production stops and lockouts and the wear and tear caused by those stops. The Model RS sampler meets ASTM specifications for automatic sampling.
All Sampling Systems:
Pine Instrument Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1297 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1145 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over387 Views