Intersystems automatic sampling system for sand and aggregate
January 13th, 2012
Category: Sampling Systems
The sampler provides for a safer process and more representative and repeatable sample than hand sampling methods, according to Intersystems.
The RS removes the need to have an individual assigned to the sampling process, eliminating time consuming production stops and lockouts and the wear and tear caused by those stops. The Model RS sampler meets ASTM specifications for automatic sampling.
All Sampling Systems:
Pine Instrument Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views