JHT jaw crusher is heavy-duty, track-mounted machine
January 4th, 2012
Category: Track-Mounted Crushers
Screen Machine Industries Inc., founded in 1966 and headquartered near Columbus, Ohio, is an innovative American manufacturer of portable machinery dedicated to material crushing, screening, washing, and stockpiling.
New for 2012 is the model JHT Jaw Crusher.This heavy-duty track-mounted machine features a true 26 inches by 44.5 inches (.66M by 1.3M) peak-to-peak jaw opening, remote control operation and movement, and quality brand name components.
A US made Grade 80 steel unibody frame provides superior durability while the 300 HP Caterpillar diesel engine provides massive crushing power for your heaviest jobs.
All Track-Mounted Crushers:
Construction Equipment Company
FLSmidth Excell LLC
- Large, Custom-Built, Track-Mounted Primary Crushing Plants from Grasan.
- New Grasan 3000-tph Tracked Impact Crusher Plant
Inertia Machine Sales
- Independent Pre-Screen Optimizes MOBICAT MC 120 Z Performance
- New Kleemann EVO Models Are Next Generation Impact Crushers
Metso Minerals Industries
- WHATEVER IT TAKES: HOW POWERSCREEN AND DEALER SEMC HARDWARE DELIVERED THE EQUIPMENT TO A CUSTOMER IN REMOTE SURINAME
- POWERSCREEN® TO EXHIBIT AT CONEXPO-CON/AGG
- POWERSCREEN LAUNCHES GIANT 1500 MAXTRAK PORTABLE CRUSHER
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
- Camden continue with ground breaking crushers
- Sandvik announces the launch of the new mobile QH440 cone crusher
- Sandvik Unveils New Track-Mounted Impactor – the QI440 in Action
Screen Machine Industries
- SCREEN MACHINE INDUSTRIES, INC. INTRODUCES THE JXT JAW CRUSHER
- JHT jaw crusher is heavy-duty, track-mounted machine
Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS)
- NEW TELSMITH TEL-TRAX TRACK-MOUNTED CONE CRUSHING PLANT AT CONEXPO 2011
- Telsmith JCP 2238-38 self-contained, electric drive, portable crushing unit maximizes quarry efficiency
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years710 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013128 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze126 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views