Tons Per Hour,Inc. Has secured exclusive distribution rights in North American mining and industrial minerals for Jingjin Filter Press Company. Jingjin is the largest manufacturer of both membrane and standard chamber presses.
Eliminates settling ponds
Uses no chemicals.
Recycles more water than alternative methods.
Filter presses will replace belt presses in nearly every application.
Return on investment when replacing a belt press is one year (savings realized through elimination of ongoing flocculant cost, belt replacement and maintenance). Filter presses offer higher quality of filtrate than a belt press, dramatically dryer solids (lower moisture content), reduced handling cost, and no operator is required.
Turn-key packages are available.
Capacities of up to 23 cubic yards of solids per cycle. Up to 4.5 cycles per hour.
Feed pump maintenance is much lower with Tons Per Hour’s system as it does not rely solely on the hydraulic pressure of the feed pump for dewatering.
Inventory of replacement parts kept in both California and West Virginia. If a unit is not in stock we can get it to to your site in 9-10 weeks.
All Filter Presses:
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co.
Tons Per Hour Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views