Tons Per Hour,Inc. Has secured exclusive distribution rights in North American mining and industrial minerals for Jingjin Filter Press Company. Jingjin is the largest manufacturer of both membrane and standard chamber presses.
Eliminates settling ponds
Uses no chemicals.
Recycles more water than alternative methods.
Filter presses will replace belt presses in nearly every application.
Return on investment when replacing a belt press is one year (savings realized through elimination of ongoing flocculant cost, belt replacement and maintenance). Filter presses offer higher quality of filtrate than a belt press, dramatically dryer solids (lower moisture content), reduced handling cost, and no operator is required.
Turn-key packages are available.
Capacities of up to 23 cubic yards of solids per cycle. Up to 4.5 cycles per hour.
Feed pump maintenance is much lower with Tons Per Hour’s system as it does not rely solely on the hydraulic pressure of the feed pump for dewatering.
Inventory of replacement parts kept in both California and West Virginia. If a unit is not in stock we can get it to to your site in 9-10 weeks.
All Filter Presses:
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co.
Tons Per Hour Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger321 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident246 Views