The skid mounted unit is mobile, allowing the Feeder Breaker to be kept close to the face and minimize the haul distance of the front end loaders used to feed the unit.
With a total of 550 installed horsepower, the Feeder Breaker sizes the 15,000 psi material with ease. The 50” diameter breaker delivers consistent product size with minimal fines generation.
After 10 years in service, the Feeder Breaker has yet to require any major repairs or rebuilds.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views