The skid mounted unit is mobile, allowing the Feeder Breaker to be kept close to the face and minimize the haul distance of the front end loaders used to feed the unit.
With a total of 550 installed horsepower, the Feeder Breaker sizes the 15,000 psi material with ease. The 50” diameter breaker delivers consistent product size with minimal fines generation.
After 10 years in service, the Feeder Breaker has yet to require any major repairs or rebuilds.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views