MG20 Hall-Effect Twist Handle For 3rd Axis Control
September 7th, 2010
Company: J.R. Merritt Controls Inc
Category: Joysticks (Universal)
The MG20 is a compact finger operated twist handle control that provides the operator with intuitive control in applications requiring rotational or bi-directional motion. The ± 45 ° displacement provides the operator with smooth, wide resolution control in a wide variety of applications. The output signal is produced by long life Hall-effect technology that is integrated into the cylindrical handle.
The MG20 twist handle can be mounted to our PRO and CS series joysticks thereby producing up to 3 axes of coordinated control. The environmental resistance of these joysticks with the MG20 handle make them ideal for applications such as marine steering and docking control, material handling vehicle control, construction equipment accessory control, security camera system control and many others.
All Joysticks (Universal):
J.R. Merritt Controls Inc
Manufacturers of Joysticks (Universal):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views