The Kenworth T800 is one of the industry’s leading models and provides dump truck operators with a rugged, reliable and versatile vehicle. The T800 features a set-back front axle to optimize payload potential and maneuverability, front and rear PTO options to meet unique application requirements, and is engineered to the application for added dependability, longevity and life cycle value. The T800 can be specified with engines rated with a wide horsepower range, offers several radiators sizes up to 1,780 square inches for added cooling, and has a variety of rear axle ratings to meet specific customer applications requirements.
All Dump Trucks:
International Truck and Engine Corporation
Kenworth Truck Company
- Kenworth Announces PACCAR Financial Program For New Class 8 Vocational Trucks
- Kenworth Adds Popular Extended Day Cab Option For C500 Vocational Model
- Kenworth T800 Dump Truck
Mack Trucks Inc
Volvo Trucks North America
- Volvo VHD - Dependable, Strong and Easy to Operate.
- Volvo VHD and the Volvo VHD 430 (w/ sleeper berth)
Western Star Trucks
Manufacturers of Dump Trucks:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1675 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole324 Views