W.S. Tyler’s CPA Offers Faster, More Accurate Particle Measurement Than Sieve Analysis
January 18th, 2012
Company: W.S. Tyler
Category: Lab Equipment
Ontario, Canada – W.S. Tyler’s Computerized Particle Analysis (CPA) System offers more precise particle measurement beyond traditional sieve analysis. Ideal for operations that perform 15-20 or more sieves per day, CPA technology uses a digital line camera to measure particles up to 10 times faster. With up to 20,000 scans per second, the CPA’s high-resolution line camera analyzes particles as small as 10 microns, capturing particle shape and size and recording the quantity. This eliminates manual calculations and operator error, while reducing quality assurance costs. CPA equipment is available in multiple sizes and can be used on-site, in traveling labs, online and inline.
For more information, call 1-800-325-5993 or visit www.wstyler.ca.
All Lab Equipment:
Pine Instrument Company
- PINE INSTRUMENT COMPANY INTRODUCES NEW LABORATORY TESTING PRODUCTS --Aggregate Imaging System, Superpave AFG2 Gyratory Compactor Provide Flexibility, Savings--
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views