W.S. Tyler’s CPA Offers Faster, More Accurate Particle Measurement Than Sieve Analysis
January 18th, 2012
Company: W.S. Tyler
Category: Lab Equipment
Ontario, Canada – W.S. Tyler’s Computerized Particle Analysis (CPA) System offers more precise particle measurement beyond traditional sieve analysis. Ideal for operations that perform 15-20 or more sieves per day, CPA technology uses a digital line camera to measure particles up to 10 times faster. With up to 20,000 scans per second, the CPA’s high-resolution line camera analyzes particles as small as 10 microns, capturing particle shape and size and recording the quantity. This eliminates manual calculations and operator error, while reducing quality assurance costs. CPA equipment is available in multiple sizes and can be used on-site, in traveling labs, online and inline.
For more information, call 1-800-325-5993 or visit www.wstyler.ca.
All Lab Equipment:
Pine Instrument Company
- PINE INSTRUMENT COMPANY INTRODUCES NEW LABORATORY TESTING PRODUCTS --Aggregate Imaging System, Superpave AFG2 Gyratory Compactor Provide Flexibility, Savings--
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention147 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views