W.S. Tyler’s CPA Offers Faster, More Accurate Particle Measurement Than Sieve Analysis
January 18th, 2012
Company: W.S. Tyler
Category: Lab Equipment
Ontario, Canada – W.S. Tyler’s Computerized Particle Analysis (CPA) System offers more precise particle measurement beyond traditional sieve analysis. Ideal for operations that perform 15-20 or more sieves per day, CPA technology uses a digital line camera to measure particles up to 10 times faster. With up to 20,000 scans per second, the CPA’s high-resolution line camera analyzes particles as small as 10 microns, capturing particle shape and size and recording the quantity. This eliminates manual calculations and operator error, while reducing quality assurance costs. CPA equipment is available in multiple sizes and can be used on-site, in traveling labs, online and inline.
For more information, call 1-800-325-5993 or visit www.wstyler.ca.
All Lab Equipment:
Pine Instrument Company
- PINE INSTRUMENT COMPANY INTRODUCES NEW LABORATORY TESTING PRODUCTS --Aggregate Imaging System, Superpave AFG2 Gyratory Compactor Provide Flexibility, Savings--
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views