(Marysville, Kansas) Landoll Corporation, an equipment transport trailer manufacturer has selected Kar-Tech Inc of Delafield, WI as their vendor to supply the wireless remote controls for 2008 model year Traveling Axle, Traveling Tail and Container trailers.
Kar-Tech will supply their Miniâ€ series wireless remote controls. Installed at the Landoll Corporation factory, the wireless remote controls three hydraulic valve spools or six complete functions. In most cases the wireless remote controls hydraulic movement of the traveling undercarriage, the winch and the trailer tilting deck. Landoll operators can enjoy the flexibility to have full hydraulic operation of their trailer at a safe working distance as well as increasing the driver efficiency to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
The Mini series adds reliability. High quality sealed membrane switches are used on the handheld transmitter that fits in the palm of your hand. The trailer mounted receiver unit also is compact and is totally sealed and protected from the elements of winter weather. Kar-Tech has built in safety measures when there are other products in the area using the same frequencies. This is due to its 900MHz FHSS technology. Another feature is that the Mini will conduct self-diagnostics including notifying the operator of any shorted or open wires. Reverse polarity, short-circuit and overload protections are all standard features.
Landoll Corporation located in Marysville Kansas also manufactures a line of Detachables, Bottom Dumps, Multi-Car Trailers and Tag Trailers. For more information you may contact the factory at 800-428-5655 or visit the website, landoll.com
All Flatbed and Platform Trailers:
Fontaine Trailer Company
- Designed with the Rental Industry In Mind, Terex Introduces the New HFT 70RS Rental Equipment Trailer
JLG Industries Inc
Ledwell and Sons Enterprises
Rogers Brothers Corporation
- Rogers® Trailer Features Keep Pace With Industry Changes
- ROGERS® TRAILERS TACKLE OFF-ROAD CONDITIONS
- ROGERS® MANUFACTURES TRAILER FOR OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION
Titan Trailer Mfg., Inc.
Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
Manufacturers of Flatbed and Platform Trailers:
- Bil-Jax Inc
- Ditch Witch
- Dragon Products Ltd
- Etnyre International Ltd
- Fontaine Trailer Company
- Genie Industries
- Holstein Manufacturing
- JLG Industries Inc
- JOMAC Ltd
- Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
- Landoll Corporation
- Ledwell and Sons Enterprises
- Lidell Trailers
- PITTS Trailers
- Rogers Brothers Corporation
- Stellar Industries Inc
- TBEI Inc (Truck Bodies and Equipment International)
- TEREX Corporation
- Talbert Manufacturing Inc
- Titan Trailer Mfg., Inc.
- Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
- Trail King Industries Inc
- Up-N-Atom Inc
- X-L Specialized Trailers Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views