Laser Technology, Inc. releases the TruPulse 360 R
August 10th, 2011
Company: Laser Technology Inc
Category: Laser Instruments and Systems
Laser Technology, Inc. (LTI), a Colorado laser-based designer and manufacturer, announces another breakthrough product by releasing the TruPulse® 360 R, a rugged and waterproof version of the most popular professional measurement and mapping laser in the world.
The TruPulse 360 R possesses the same power and functionality as LTI’s current TruPulse 360 B, which measures distances, heights, remote span values and azimuth. All the raw data and on-board solutions can be directly imported into almost any Bluetooth® enabled device. Software, such as LaserGIS for ArcPad®, accepts these values and applies them to a reference point for collecting remote locations of features. LaserGIS™ can also automatically apply attribute data measured with the TruPulse such as heights, widths, clearances, and elevations.
The horizontal design and more robust exterior are what make the TruPulse 360 R stand out from its current version. Professionals now have the opportunity to utilize this revolutionary measurement technology and work within harsher conditions. Tens of thousands of professionals are already using LTI’s technology for applications such as GIS/GPS mapping, forestry and natural resource management, construction, electric utility measurements and even communication network design.
“The TruPulse series offer an immediate ROI in saving field time and reducing safety liabilities in comparison to other conventional measurement tools and methods. The new TruPulse 360 R now offers another level of usability within extreme conditions, which our customers encounter all the time,” says David Williams, CEO of Laser Technology.
LTI is celebrating their 25th year of business and has been awarded 63 laser and compass-based patents worldwide. The Company is responsible for developing the first recreational rangefinder and the first reflectorless handheld total station. LTI’s engineering expertise has successfully created a unique, handheld compass sensor that produces one degree azimuth accuracy without any pitch and roll limitations. This exclusive TruVector Compass Technology® is like nothing on the market and anyone has yet to match its reliability, repeatability and overall performance.
Pre-orders of the new TruPulse 360 R can be taken now with a delivery date of mid-September 2011. Visit: lasertech.com for more details.
All Laser Instruments and Systems:
Laser Technology Inc
LEICA Geosystems Inc
- Leica RedLine
- Leica Geosystems New Roteo 35 Rotating Construction Laser Device Combines Precision with Simplicity
- Leica Geosystems Introduces the Leica DISTO D2, the World™s Smallest Laser Measurement Device
- Introducing Leica DISTO A8 The World™s First Hand Laser Measuring Tool with Digital Zoom and Integrated Tilt Sensor!
- Next Generation Laser Scanning Software From Leica Geosystems Adopts CAD-Like Familiarity for Ease of Use, Speedy Results
Topcon Positioning Systems Inc
- Topcon™s new laser scanner is affordable, perfect for field use
- New Topcon laser adds value to visibility
- Revolutionary asset mobile management tool
- FC-120: Compact, powerful and affordable
- Trimble SPS730 and SPS930 Universal Total Stations
- Spectra Precision Laser Grade Laser Transmitters: Built for the Job Site
- Versatile Automatic Grade Lasers for Level, Grade and Vertical Alignment
- Spectra Precision Laser LL500
- Spectra Precision Laser LR30 Receiver
- Spectra Precision Laser CB30 Dual Control Box
- Spectra Precision Laser CB25 Control Box
- Trimble LR400 for laser based display systems
- New laser family offers machine control upgrade path
- Precision is key with two new grade lasers
Manufacturers of Laser Instruments and Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year308 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views