Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com Announces Addition of 16 Foot Telescoping Light Boom
January 11th, 2012
Company: Larson Electronics
Category: Lighting (Work Lamps)
Recognizing the commercial and industrial sectors’ need for light booms with a wider variety of total heights, Larson Electronics’ Magnalight has announced today the release of a telescoping light tower capable of lifting lighting and electrical equipment to heights of 9 to 16 feet. Designed to safely and quickly elevate cameras, lights, speakers and other similar equipment, the LM-16 Light Tower can be easily deployed by a single person and mounted to a variety of platforms. This heavy duty deployment system is constructed of heavy gauge square steel tubing and includes a 12 inch square, half inch thick predrilled base plate that allows mounting to trailers, flatbeds, and any stable platform.
Magnalight’s LM-16 telescoping light tower is designed to provide operators with an easy to deploy and stable elevating system capable of lifting up to 150 pounds of equipment to 16 feet in height. Popularly used as a telescoping boom for multiple high power light fixtures, this two section tower can be elevated from 9 to 16 feet in total height by one person and includes two 1,000 lbs manual winches for easy setup and deployment. Consisting of a 9 foot lower section, 8 foot upper section, 12 inch square predrilled base, and a 24 inch wide by 1/4 inch thick equipment mounting plate, this adjustable tower can be elevated from 9 to 16 feet in height and collapsed and folded over for easy transport. Tower sections formed of heavy duty square steel tubing and a half inch thick predrilled base plate provides heavy duty durability and stability even in windy conditions. A tough finish and heavy duty hardware provides resistance to the elements and optional electric winches make deployment even faster and easier. Magnalight offers these towers in several lengths as well as a wide variety of high power light fixtures that can be custom matched to the tower according to the customers’ needs. With the LM-16 light tower, Magnalight has shortened the gap between tower sizes and produced a tower capable of filling the needs of operators who require a rugged and easily deployed tower capable of fitting within a footprint under 10 feet in size.
“For OEMs and operators looking to build their own portable light tower configurations, we offer lights and masts as separate custom configurations,” said Rob Bresnahan with Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com. “The operator is able to configure a combination of our light masts and metal halide lights with their existing equipment such as trailers and generators. With our internal fabrication capabilities, we can make multi-stage masts to a customer’s specified height and affix any number of general use and hazardous location lighting.”
Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com carries an extensive line of light towers, 1000 watt metal halide lights, high power LEDs, work area lights and HID work lights. You can view Larson Electronics’ entire Magnalight inventory of high grade lighting equipment at Magnalight.com. Magnalight can be reached directly by calling 1-800-369-6671 or 1-214-616-6180 for international inquiries.
All Lighting (Work Lamps):
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
- Larson Electronics Magnalight.com Adds Solar Powered LED Beacon and Remote LED Area Light
- Magnalight by Larson Electronics Introduces Trailer Hitch Mounted LED Light Towers for Mobile Lighting Applications
- Magnalight by Larson Electronics Announces Addition of Trailer Hitch Mounted HID Light Tower for Work Area Illumination
- Magnalight.com by Larson Electronics Announces Addition of High powered LED blasting light
- Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com Announces Production of Wheeled Hazardous Area Light Cart
- Magnalight Releases New Portable and Rechargeable Battery Powered Light Tower
- Larson Electronics’ Magnalight releases powerful and durable LED blasting light
- Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com Announces Addition of 16 Foot Telescoping Light Boom
Wobble Light LLC
Manufacturers of Lighting (Work Lamps):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home970 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...578 Views
- How to become a more productive worker317 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views