The Variable Transmission Cut-off System and Dual Mode Active Working System combined with a standard Remote Boom Positioner to set the minimum and maximum bucket heights, the WA900-3 quickly loads 100 Ton trucks in four passes, with minimum operator effort.
The Komatsu WA900-3 sets the industry standard for operator comfort with Advanced Joystick Steering, high back seat, electric windows, rear window defroster, large heater and a/c.
Come see it at MINExpo Booth 7027.
Loaders and Toolcarriers
All Loaders and Toolcarriers:
Komatsu America Corp
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger321 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident246 Views