The Variable Transmission Cut-off System and Dual Mode Active Working System combined with a standard Remote Boom Positioner to set the minimum and maximum bucket heights, the WA900-3 quickly loads 100 Ton trucks in four passes, with minimum operator effort.
The Komatsu WA900-3 sets the industry standard for operator comfort with Advanced Joystick Steering, high back seat, electric windows, rear window defroster, large heater and a/c.
Come see it at MINExpo Booth 7027.
Loaders and Toolcarriers
All Loaders and Toolcarriers:
Komatsu America Corp
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views