Ditch Witch Introduces Next Generation Software Package
March 27th, 2008
Company: Ditch Witch
Category: Locating Systems and Equipment
The software assists multiple bore plans for the same job based on different HDD machines. This versatile feature allows the user to select from several types of equipment, based on fleet availability during the actual job. The TMS Plus software™s intuitive program menus offer various methods to enter data using the computer™s mouse and keyboard.
Another function offers the ability to input topography information and existing underground obstacles into job plans to help provide a better on-screen representation of the HDD installation. You can also import digital photos and other graphics to create customized maps. Reports based on these virtual representations help provide images for future reference.
The new software also supports left/right directional planning, allowing the user to closely match the needs of the installation requirements in directions other than a straight course. It also offers the ability to build clearance zones around known utilities and obstacles.
The bore recording feature continually recalculates and projects a bore from the known position to let you see the best method for correcting deviations in the bore path and re-project the remainder of the job. An as installedâ€ record function during the backreaming process lets the user compare the actual position of the product to the planned path. You can also monitor bend radius, providing more efficient use of drill pipe and installed products.
At any time report files can be printed as a text document or exported into a web-based file to provide more flexibility in communicating the bore or installation location to necessary personnel. A convenient online user™s guide provides a portable and searchable reference source for the variety of TMS Plus operational functions.
The new TMS Plus software is the only system on the market that works seamlessly with Ditch Witch electronics. The system can quickly download information from the 750 Display to provide an easy way of establishing an actual record of the installed bore path.
In addition to English, TMS Plus software is adaptable to German, French, Spanish and Italian settings. Ditch Witch TMS Plus software was developed in the United States exclusively for The Charles Machine Works, Inc.
The Ditch Witch organization specializes in the design and manufacture of high-quality underground construction equipment. The company is a one-stop source for trenchers, vibratory plows, pneumatic piercing tools, backhoes, electronic tracking and locating tools, horizontal directional drilling systems, drill pipe, downhole tools, vacuum excavation systems, excavator-tool carriers, mini skid steers and pipebursting systems.
The Ditch Witch name is one you can trust for your equipment and financial needs. Ditch Witch Financial Services (DWFS) is a full-service provider, offering a wide variety of finance and lease options to meet your individual requirements.
All of these products are recognized around the world for their advanced design, rugged construction, long-term durability, ease of use, and reliability. This product line represents the most complete range of equipment for installing utilities underground.
For more information about the TMS Plus software package, please call 800-654-6481 or visit http://www.ditchwitch.com.
All Locating Systems and Equipment:
- Ditch Witch Introduces Next Generation Software Package
- Ditch Witch Locating System Offers Exceptional Value
- New Ditch Witch Magnetic Locating System Released
- The New 8500 Guidance System
- Ditch Witch Introduces 910R Receiver
- Ditch Witch Locating System Introduced
- Two Ditch Witch Locating Products
- The Small Contractor™s Best Friend: Ditch Witch 150R/T Locating System
- Ditch Witch Groundbreaking Radar
- New Ditch Witch Locating System Released
- Seeing Is Believing: The Ditch Witch 752 Tracker And 752 Display
- The Ditch Witch® organization announces the release of a new electronic locating system, the Ditch Witch 720ML Magnetic Locator.
- Ditch Witch Organization Unveils 980 Fault System
LEICA Geosystems Inc
OEM Data Delivery
- Tracking Technology Combines Best of GPS, Cellular and Radio Capabilities
- Secure Fuel System Locks-Down Fuel, Eliminates Fudge Factorsâ€
- Radiodetection launches the RD1000 portable GPR system
- Radiodetection launches the RD7000(tm) and RD8000(tm) Pipe and Cable Locators
Manufacturers of Locating Systems and Equipment:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views