Talbert Manufacturing 35-Ton SRG Double Drop Trailer features aluminum pullouts
March 27th, 2012
Company: Talbert Manufacturing
Category: Lowbed Trailers
Talbert Manufacturing introduced at World of Asphalt/AGG1 trade show in Charlotte, N.C., its highly versatile 35-Ton SRG Double Drop Trailer, featuring innovative aluminum pullouts, which add a full two-feet on each side. The 35-Ton SRG accommodates wider equipment and at lower heights, which makes the trailer ideal for over the road haulers and transportation of large agricultural equipment such as sprayers and combines.
Consisting of a 48-foot overall length, the tandem-axle trailer has a 29-foot deck length with a rated 35-tons distributed, and 30-tons in each 10-feet of deck length. The 8-foot, 6-inch deck width has the ability to extend to 12-feet, 6-inches with the optional aluminum pull-outs. Additionally, the 35-Ton SRG offers an ultra-low 18-inch loaded deck height with a 6-inch ground clearance.
Offering versatility and ease of operation, the 35-Ton SRG features a lighter-weight mechanical removable gooseneck design. Air-ride suspension provides added operator comfort for a smoother ride.
This customized unit offers heavy-duty T1, 100,000-PSI minimum yield steel construction, and a four-beam design for unmatched durability. Furthermore, Apitong flooring outside the main beams offers high performance and stability for every load. The 35-Ton SRG can be equipped with optional aluminum wheels, strobe lights, battery backup, and connections for a flip axle.
Founded in 1938, Talbert Manufacturing provides the most complete line of heavy haul trailers and specialized transportation equipment for the commercial, industrial, military and government sectors; and in applications that include renewable energy, aerospace, heavy construction, in-plant material handling, manufacturing and processing systems, and much more. For more information, contact Talbert Manufacturing, 1628 W. State Road 114, Rensselaer, IN 47978, call 800-348-5232, fax 219-866-7060, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.talbertmfg.com.
All Lowbed Trailers:
Fontaine Trailer Company
- FONTAINE® INTRODUCES RENEGADE LXT40 LOWBED
- FONTAINE® RENEGADETM LXL LOWBEDTRAILER FEATURES 14-INCH DECK HEIGHT
Rogers Brothers Corporation
- ROGERS® MANUFACTURES TRAILER FOR OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION
- ROGERS® TRAILER HAULS MULTIPLE PIECES OF EQUIPMENT
- ROGERS® TRAILER SAVES MONEY FOR NEW JERSEY COMPANY
- ROGERS® OFFERS 55-TON CAPACITY ULTIMA TRAILER
- TALBERT MFG SHOWS HIGHLY FLEXIBLE & VERSATILE CUSTOM TRAILERS AT MID-AMERICA TRUCKING SHOW 2012
- Talbert Manufacturing 35-Ton SRG Double Drop Trailer features aluminum pullouts
Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
Manufacturers of Lowbed Trailers:
- Etnyre International Ltd
- Fontaine Trailer Company
- Kalyn-Siebert Trailers
- Landoll Corporation
- Ledwell and Sons Enterprises
- Lidell Trailers
- Mega Corp
- PITTS Trailers
- Rogers Brothers Corporation
- Talbert Manufacturing Inc
- Towmaster Trailers, Inc.
- Trail King Industries Inc
- Vermeer Corporation
- X-L Specialized Trailers Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries292 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views