New Superior Auto Greaser Delivers Reliable Lubrication in Critical Areas
September 30th, 2012
Company: Superior Industries, Inc.
Category: Lubricants and Lubrication Systems
Morris, MN – Superior Industries, North America’s only combination manufacturer of conveyor systems and their related accessories, reveals its new, single point, programmable lubricator. The automatic greaser increases plant safety, allowing maintenance workers to apply time to other projects; and ensures greasing cycles are conducted on time, extending the life of conveyor components.
Unlike other automatic greasing systems, these units are temperature independent and suitable for applications within a wide temperature range (-4°F up to 140°F). A built-in sensor periodically measures the ambient temperature and the control unit calculates the required gas generation based on this data. This ensures a continuous and controlled discharge.
Suitable for single-point lubrication of roller and sliding bearings, shaft seals and chains, Superior’s auto greaser consists of a reusable control unit, a lubricant canister filled with 4.4 ounces of grease and a protection cover. Discharge settings can range from 1 to 12 months. No assembly or special tools are required. Just unpack, set to the desired discharge period and screw into your lubrication point.
About Superior Industries
Superior Industries has a reputation of engineering and manufacturing groundbreaking, bulk material handling conveyors and cutting-edge components. From its headquarters in Morris, Minnesota, the manufacturer supplies the market with stackers, transfer conveyors and stationary systems plus idlers, pulleys and accessories to lower operating costs and increase production. The company manufactures from two additional plants in Arizona and Georgia.
Contact Superior Industries at 315 East Highway 28, Morris, MN 56267 U.S.A., call 1-320-589-2406 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Fans and customers can also connect with Superior at superior-ind.com; via the company’s blog, Channel 72; on Facebook; via Twitter; or YouTube.
All Lubricants and Lubrication Systems:
Chevron Global Lubricants
- CONOCOPHILLIPS COMPANY INTRODUCES DIESEL ENGINE OIL WITH EXCLUSIVE â€˜LIQUID TITANIUM™ TECHNOLOGY
- CONOCOPHILLIPS COMPANY INTRODUCES TRITON® ECT 5W40 FULL SYNTHETIC API CJ-4 HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL
- CONOCOPHILLIPS LUBRICANTS ANNOUNCES UPGRADED TO-4 FLUIDS
- CONOCOPHILLIPS COMPANY INTRODUCES DIESEL ENGINE OIL WITH EXCLUSIVE ‘LIQUID TITANIUM’ TECHNOLOGY
D-A Lubricant Company
Hyundai Construction Equipment
- Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the introduction of Hyundai LUBRICANTS to their Genuine Parts Product Line.
Mobil Branded Lubricants, Exxon Mobil Corp.
- New ExxonMobil Hydraulic Oil Can Help Companies Improve Energy Efficiency, Extend Equipment Life, and Reduce Maintenance Costs
New Pig Corporation
Schaffer Specialized Lubricants
SKF USA Inc
- SKF Hydraulic Driven Lubricator eliminates need for manual lubrication of construction and off-highway equipment attachments
Superior Industries, Inc.
Universal Flow Monitors Inc
Manufacturers of Lubricants and Lubrication Systems:
- Baldwin Filters
- Chevron Global Lubricants
- ConocoPhillips Lubricants
- Graco Inc
- Groeneveld USA
- HydrauliCircuit Technology Inc
- Landoll Corporation
- Lincoln Industrial
- Lubrizol Corporation (The)
- McLellan Equipment Co Inc
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Sage Oil Vac, Inc.
- Shell Oil Products US
- Timken Company (The)
- Vogel Lubrication Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views