Heavy duty, molded aluminum frame, smooth ride for vehicles up to 12,500 lbs. [5670 Kg] gross vehicle weight. Independent offset rocker arm, oscillating internal suspension for extra smooth ride on all four tracks.
All Rubber Tracks:
Costex Tractor Parts
- MATTRACKS rubber track conversions for 4 wheel drive and front assist tractors.
- The Model 200 Series Track Conversions for vehicles 20,000 lbs. GVW. Extra Heavy Duty Suspension
- The Model 175 Series Track Conversions for vehicles up to 15,000 lbs GVW. Heavy Duty Suspension
Solideal USA Inc
Manufacturers of Rubber Tracks:
- Bridgestone Industrial Products America Inc
- Camoplast Rockland Ltd
- Chermack Machine Inc
- Costex Tractor Parts
- Dominion Equipment Parts
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company (The)
- Grouser Products
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Loegering Mfg.
- Mattracks Inc
- McLaren Industries
- PowerTraxx Vehicles Inc
- RubberTrax. Inc.
- SRJ Inc
- Solideal USA Inc
- Track One USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views