With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri684 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views