With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views