With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year488 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan252 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding163 Views