With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production687 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views