With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars304 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views