Eriez Suspended Electromagnets Remove Tramp Iron
July 2nd, 2012
With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature250 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky213 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia127 Views