With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views