With Eriez Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets, customers can safely and automatically remove tramp iron from heavy product flows such as wood, coal, or rock being conveyed on belts, vibratory feeders or chutes. UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations. These air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets, also approved by CSA, require no coolant fluids and reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
Eriez offers both manual and self cleaning Suspended Electromagnets. For more information, visit www.eriez.com
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility821 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views