Heavy duty, easy steering, molded aluminum frame, for vehicles up to 12,500 lbs. [5670 Kg] gross vehicle weight. Independent offset rocker arm, oscillating internal suspension for extra smooth ride on all four tracks.
All Rubber Tracks:
Costex Tractor Parts
- MATTRACKS rubber track conversions for 4 wheel drive and front assist tractors.
- The Model 200 Series Track Conversions for vehicles 20,000 lbs. GVW. Extra Heavy Duty Suspension
- The Model 175 Series Track Conversions for vehicles up to 15,000 lbs GVW. Heavy Duty Suspension
Solideal USA Inc
Manufacturers of Rubber Tracks:
- Bridgestone Industrial Products America Inc
- Camoplast Rockland Ltd
- Chermack Machine Inc
- Costex Tractor Parts
- Dominion Equipment Parts
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company (The)
- Grouser Products
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Loegering Mfg.
- Mattracks Inc
- McLaren Industries
- PowerTraxx Vehicles Inc
- RubberTrax. Inc.
- SRJ Inc
- Solideal USA Inc
- Track One USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views