NEW CASE F SERIES WHEEL LOADERS BOOST FUEL ECONOMY, PERFORMANCE
January 20th, 2011
Company: Case Construction
Category: Medium Wheel Loaders
RACINE, Wis. (Jan. 18, 2011) – Case Construction Equipment today introduced three new F Series wheel loader models. The new machines provide faster acceleration, quicker cycle times and higher travel speeds while delivering as much as 17-percent greater fuel efficiency.
The new Case 721F, 821F and 921F wheel loaders evolved from the company’s E Series product line. The Case F Series wheel loaders use proven selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards while also delivering increased power and improved fuel efficiency.
“With the SCR technology in our Case F Series wheel loaders, Case has made what was already the industry’s most fuel-efficient line of wheel loaders even more fuel efficient,” said Tim O’Brien, marketing manager, Case Construction Equipment. “At the same time, the Case F Series engines are more powerful and respond faster.”
The Case 721F, 821F and 921F wheel loaders feature a 6.7-liter Tier 4 Interim-certified engine, rated at 179, 211 and 242 hp (133, 158 and 180 kW), respectively.
Significant fuel savings
“These new Case wheel loaders deliver uncompromising leadership in fuel economy and performance,” O’Brien said. “To start with, we updated the four programmable power modes to save fuel and increase available power.” He explained that use of the easy-to-program power modes – Economy, Standard, Auto and Max – gives operators flexibility in matching engine power to their jobs.
A new optional, five-speed transmission with a lockup torque converter, open-differential axles and advanced system programming provides even more fuel savings. “The five-speed transmission offers good value, with an 8-percent increase in fuel savings over a comparably equipped model with a four-speed transmission,” he added.
A new dual-mode shutdown feature maximizes fuel economy and monitors vital engine components. Using the fuel-saver mode, the operator can limit the time the machine will idle. The desired shutdown time can be set in five-minute increments.
The new Case wheel loaders include standard limited-slip front and rear axles that provide outstanding traction in all conditions, especially in non-compacted surfaces, such as gravel. The standard four-speed transmission with manual kick-down provides maximum traction and increased bucket penetration.
The Case 921F wheel loader, with a 4.75 yd3 (3.6 m3) bucket, launches a new size class for Case. With greater tipping load weight and bucket breakout force relative to its payload, the 921F meets the needs of aggregate stockpiling and high-production truck-loading applications. Bucket capacities are 3.25 yd3 (2.5 m3) for the 721F and 4.25 yd3 (3.25 m3) for the 821F.
“The Case F Series wheel loaders can perform in a wide range of applications, from construction sites and landfills to quarry and aggregate operations,” O’Brien said.
The award-winning Case joystick steering enables operators to seamlessly move between the joystick and steering wheel for high-production operations. An optional two-lever hydraulic control system is available. The Case PowerInch feature lets the operator quickly and precisely approach targets in tight areas, regardless of engine speed. PowerInch maintains high RPMs to maximize hydraulic power and control.
Comfort in the Cab
Several new comfort and safety features will boost operator productivity. The cab offers an unobstructed view to both edges of the bucket or attachment, while a wide window and sloping hood provide clear vision to the rear.
A new rearview, wide-angle camera with an adjustable color monitor is available in the Case F Series. The camera option nearly eliminates blind spots and is ideal for jobs that require operating around other machines or workers.
“At a busy worksite, it’s important to have a machine with excellent visibility to all corners of the vehicle,” O’Brien said. “The Case F Series wheel loaders offer best-in-class rear visibility and a panoramic view to the front and sides for enhanced operator confidence and productivity.”
As in previous models, the Case F Series wheel loaders include an advanced instrument cluster to enable operators to adjust various functions without relying on a service technician. The F Series models also offer ergonomically placed controls and a new heated cloth seat with seven adjustment modes.
Attachments add value
Case offers a range of attachments for the F Series wheel loaders, including pallet forks, brooms, jib booms, buckets and weigh-load systems. The F Series buckets are available with bucket teeth or bolt-on edges. In addition to the standard Z-bar loader, Case offers XR extended-reach models and a 721E XT tool-carrier model.
For additional wheel loader product specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit www.casece.com. For a Case wheel loader demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
All Medium Wheel Loaders:
- Case 521D
- Case 521DXT
- Case 621E
- Case 621E XT
- 621E XR
- NEW CASE F SERIES WHEEL LOADERS BOOST FUEL ECONOMY, PERFORMANCE
- 990H Wheel Loader
- 992G Wheel Loader
- New 938H Wheel Loader and IT38H Integrated Toolcarrier Deliver High Performance with New Engine, Differential Lock and Advanced Hydraulics Technology
- Three New Caterpillar® H-Series Small Wheel Loaders Deliver Expanded Versatility and Responsive Power
- 924Gz Wheel Loader
- 928Hz Wheel Loader
- 938G Series II Wheel Loader
Doosan Infracore America Corporation
Komatsu America Corp
- Komatsu America Corp. Adds The WA430-6 Wheel Loader To Its Fleet
- Komatsu America™s New Wheel Loader Built for Power
- Komatsu America Corp. Announces The WA320-6 Wheel Loader
- Komatsu America™s New Wheel Loader Provides Excellent Fuel Efficiency
LiuGong Construction Equipment
- TEREX LAUNCHES DEDICATED COMPACT EQUIPMENT LINE IN NORTH AMERICA
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE, TEREX TXL300-2 WHEEL LOADER IS LOADED WITH VALUE
- Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader
Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
Manufacturers of Medium Wheel Loaders:
- Atlas Construction Machines Inc
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Doosan Infracore America Corporation
- Gehl Company
- Hyundai Construction Equipment
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Intensus Engineering, Inc. (LLC)
- JCB Inc
- John Deere
- Kawasaki Construction Machinery Corp. of America
- Komatsu America Corp
- Kubota Canada Ltd
- Kubota Tractor Corporation
- LeTourneau Inc
- Liebherr Construction Equipment Company
- LiuGong Construction Equipment
- MMD Equipment
- Mustang Manufacturing Company Inc
- New Holland Construction
- Pacific Tri-Star Inc
- TEREX Corporation
- Terramite Corporation
- Terraquip Inc
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- Yanmar America Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views